Important information for all Salmon Junkies Guests traveling to British Columbia

Salmon Junkies News / Articles


As of March 15th, 2016 everyone (US citizens exempted) traveling to Canada by air has to apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) prior to travel. Once the eTA permit is granted, it is valid for five years. Cost is 7.00 CAD. Link is